Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Finally an update!

Ok so in my own defense I hadn't updated because after we excavated not much was going on for awhile so I got out of the habit, then things started going REALLY fast and I got overwhelmed by the amount of pictures I had to deal with, that mixed with trips, and the super slow internet we get up here and I was avoiding it like the plague. But enough excuses here is an update. I'm just going to show a sequence of events from start till now and probably not comment much. You'll get the idea. Our first clue construction would start soon :)
Ron and I leveling and releveling and releling............................

Pouring the footings.



Floor joists in.


Pouring the cement for the garage.


Garage and sub-flooring done.


All the materials made me happy!
Have I mentioned I don't get poison oak?
First floor starting to come together.

First floor view from the back.

Woo Hoo second story almost framed!

A view of our front wrap around porch, it's coming along!

Ok so there you have it, those are all the pictures of the house up until now. I have pictures of the chicken coop my dad built and the play structure we built (from a kit) but those are for another day. The framing should be done next week and the plumbing as well, then Ron and I will be caulking the windows and gaps and painting. So look for some more pictures. I'm not so behind now so I should be able to post more often!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how cool! It looks great Jill! Can't wait to see it all done! :)
I bet you can't either!
And what do you mean you "don't get" poisin oak....are you immune to it or something?

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Finally!! It's looking really good!

The McPhails said...

Lookin Good:) But ya left me hangin...I want to see more:):)

Love you!!

Zee