Refer A Friend using Revolution Money Exchange

Monday, May 28, 2007

I know I know.....

It's been forever since I posted. There has been lots going on and lots of pictures but I've just been slacking. It could be my job, or the car accident I got in, but more than likely I just don't want to take the 2 hours it takes to upload the pictures! However, I will be posting more in the next couple of days. We are all ready for building and Adair is just waiting for the permits to be in their hands. So we are looking at next week or the week after I think for them to start building. So look for some more finished shots of the house pad, the turn around, our swing set and the chicken coop. It's starting to really come together!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm.. Jill this was posted 2 weeks ago and I still don't see any pictures! Come on lady!!

FireGuy said...

Post more, kthxbye

Jan said...

Jill I want to see the extreme makeover chicken condo! Lets see that baby

Jill said...

I know, I know. Now my excuse is I am just being lazy, well not really I just hate how slow my internet is and how long it takes to upload pictures. I promise this week!

Jill said...

Oh and FireGuy, could it be my brother? Just wondering.